1. I'm pretty self-obsessed. Not something I'm proud of but it's true. My boss, friends, and family will all say that I talk too fast and a little too much and love to "hold court."
2. I LOVE Alexander Girard's designs.
3. I'm obsessed with living well in a small space.
4. I own very few clothes. (I know. This conflicts with RANDOM FACT #1.)
5. I'm REALLY scared of dying. I don't want to leave those I love behind. I'm also afraid of being non-local.
6. I fantasize about living someplace quiet and beautiful and rural, like Maine.
7. I LOVE metaphor in any shape or size. The idea of putting images and words and sound together in a NEW way to bring an idea to life is thrilling to me.
8. I'm impatient.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Qui Diaz, my DEAR friend, esteemed colleague, and author of EVANGE.LIST tagged me over a month ago (you can see how BEHIND I am in my blogging) with this meme. She urged me to share 8 random things about myself in an effort to be more "transparent, relevant, authentic, and valuable to YOU!
That sounds like a tall order for a couple of random facts. But hey, why not give it a try?