One of the six steps of effective online fundraising is building a sound technology infrastructure. (I know. Big words. But really, it's not as scary as it sounds.)
Idealware - a nonprofit that provides objective reviews of nonprofit software is doing a workshop, called Software for Fundraising on March 31 at 1:00 EST. You should check it out. It's FREE!
According to their website, you will learn:
- how different software can be useful for fundraising;
- which tools are hardest/easiest to implement;
- what different software costs. (Very useful!);
- how much work it will take to keep up with your purchase; and,
- which tools you should keep an eye on.